Approvals: 0/1The Previously approved version (2022/01/09 10:55) is available.
This is an old revision of the document!
Open source projects I am participating in or have in the past
I have done some work for different open source projects during my time at university and to a certain degree also after I started working. Currently I actively participate in one project with the permission of my employer in my free time.
I am also started some very small projects that are either not of much interest to a general audience or may be of interest, but nobody has found them yet (hint, hint!).
- vert.x (only small contribs yet, but I'm working on that)
- Jbehave (some contributions actually made it into the source)
- dokuwiki (minor contribution only)
- Jenkins (some fixes to the cvs plugin)
- vertx smtp mailer (not quite finished yet, this could become a contribution to the project)
- vertx sequential test classes (not yet published)
- gif2png (this is now maintained by someone else, I have not done anything with this since about 1996)
- pnmtopng (this is no longer maintained by me, but it ended up in netpbm, so it's in any Linux now)
- gnuplot (maintained that for a short while about 1995)
Other fun projects (mostly using open source components):
- monty hall game simulator page (souce for this is not yet published, if anybody is interested in the typescript source, let me know)
- pgp sender form send a mail to me with client-side encryption directly to my Evernote account. This project uses openpgpjs and encrypt.to to implement a form that encrypts the message for my pgp key before sending it to the server (the layout of the page uses the template from Jekyll, I was too lazy to find another one. I really should change that since it doesn't have anything to do with Jekyll except that the pages are generated with it)
- Mailtest test if your webmail or email clients leaks images that can be used to identify that you have opened the mail.