Welcome to my blog. Here you may find articles about security and other computer topics.
Currently I am using this site to learn a bit more about jekyll and octopress, there are no real articles here yet.
If I get to posting real articles, the about will be a bit more elaborate.
Open source projects used for this site (directly or indirectly):
- Jekyll: static site generator
- octopress: publishing tool for jekyll
- murmur: jekyll template by songroger (since my html design skill is non-existent, that is the reason why this site doesn’t look like an apache directory index page)
- atom: markdown editor with preview
- I am probably missing a few tools
It also uses a few non-open tools
- google analytics
- google tagmanager